Please take a moment to fill out our survey!
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE . . .
This may surprise you, but according to the Bible, none of the answers printed on the previous page will get someone into Heaven. (I John 5:13)
May I share with you how the Bible showed me I could know I was going to Heaven?
According to the Bible God is:
Great (Ps. 48:1) All Powerful (Gen 17:1)
Loving (1 John 4:8) All Knowing (1 John 3:20)
Kind (Joel 2:13) Faithful (1 Cor. 1:9)
Forgiving (Ps. 103:12) Merciful (Deut. 4:31)
Perfect (Jer. 12:1) Compassionate (Ps. 86:15)
And the same Bible also says that God is:
Totally Good (Ps. 106:1) 100% Righteous (Jer. 12:1)
Perfectly Holy (Isa. 6:3) Unable to Lie (Heb. 6:18)
On the other hand, the Bible describes Man as:
Destructive (Rom. 3:16) Unfaithful (Ps. 5:9)
Proud (Rom. 1:30) Greedy (Rom. 1:29)
Selfish (Phil. 2:21)
The same Bible also says that Man is:
Not Good (Rom. 3:12) Disobedient (Isa. 53:6)
Unholy (2 Tim. 3:2) Dishonest (Jer. 17:9)
SINFUL MAN COULD NEVER LIVE WITH A HOLY GOD . . . NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND.
Since ALL men have SINNED, they ALL deserve to be punished. (Rom. 3:23) God Himself, the Lord Jesus Christ, suffered and died on the cross in our place, providing the only way for mankind to go to HEAVEN. (2 Cor. 5:21, John 14:6)
Our good works will never get us into HEAVEN. Having faith (completely trusting) in what Jesus Christ accomplished when He died for us, is the only escape from punishment for our sins.
Would you like to put your trust in Jesus Christ right now?
HOW TO BE SAVED
In order to receive what Jesus Christ has done for you,
you must WILLINGLY:
1. Stop trusting in your own efforts to please God and begin to trust in what Christ has already done.
(Prov. 28:26, Prov. 3:5-6)
2. Invite Him to come and live inside of you (Rev. 3:20)
3. Ask Him to forgive you for your sins. (1 John 1:9)
4. Ask Him to take his rightful place as Lord and God of your life.
(Rom 10:9-10, Phil. 2:11)
5. Turn away from whatever the Bible says is sin. (Only after Christ has come to live inside of us, is this possible)
(Acts 3:19, John 1:12)
You may invite Jesus to come and live inside of you by sincerely praying the following prayer. Please do this out loud. (Rom. 10:9-10)
"Lord Jesus . . .
I want to stop trusting in myself...and what I can do...and start trusting in you...and what you have already done...when you died for me on the cross. I know that I am a sinner...and I am sorry for my sins. I ask you to forgive me...and I invite you to come and live inside of me. I want you to be my Saviour...and my Lord...which means being #1 in my life. I want to repent and turn away...from everything you and the Bible call sin...and I totally commit myself...to obeying you...everyday, for the rest of my life.
Thank you Jesus."
In order for your new personal relationship with God to grow, it is essential that you:
1. Spend some time each day praying and worshipping God. (1 Thess. 5:17-18)
2. Read the Bible daily (begin with the Gospel of John). (1 Pet. 2:2)
3. Find a church that teaches the Bible as 100% the Word of God, and encourages a personal relationship with Jesus. (Heb. 10:25)
4. Begin to develop friendships with sincere Christians. (1 John 1:7)
5. Tell other people about your new relationship with God. (Matt. 4:19)